Sunday July 16th7:00-8:30 p.m.Expand your inner wellness and cool off your busy summer schedule by lying back in a one hour sound meditation while being immersed by the blended tones of specially tuned gongs and quartz crystal singing bowls.Support your ability to “re-wire” and balance your nervous system, release physical tension and accumulated stress as you escape your busy lifestyle and re-learn how to deeply rest.These instruments are reported to induce deep meditative like states similar to those with a ten year meditation practice. These slower brainwave states are highly effective at nourishing the rest and digest nervous system, providing relief for chronic pain, digestive issues, insomnia, fibromyalgia, autoimmune disorders, heart disease, cancer treatment and supporting the healing of trauma, depression, and anxiety.Leave feeling completely refreshed and re-tuned. No yoga will be practiced, all ages and abilities welcome. Great for those who are interested in meditation. Simply lie back and receive sound. Led by yoga therapist, sound healer and reformed relaxer Melissa Felsenstein, learn more at www.innersoundsyoga.com.$25 early bird, $30 day of event.
- Friday Night Flow with ReisenderJuly 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- Fall in Love and Feel Beautiful in Your BodyJuly 3, 2018 - 7:47 am
- Therapeutic Posture Stretch Focus on Core with Ann MooreJune 26, 2018 - 12:44 pm
- Let Me Fat in Peace!June 13, 2018 - 6:38 pm
- Friday Night Flow with Mary Smith and Reisender!June 12, 2018 - 9:51 pm
- Advancing Your Yoga PracticeMay 14, 2018 - 2:21 pm