Thursday September 6th 7:00-8:30pm Support your ability to “re-wire” your nervous system and as you lie back in this sound savasana. Experience ultimate relaxation as you are immersed by the blended tones of specially tuned gongs and quartz crystal singing bowls. These instruments can induce meditative like states and are highly effective at nourishing the nervous system, […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Symmetry contributed a whooping 112 entries.
Entries by Symmetry
Sun Salutations A and B (Surya Namaskar A and B) are foundational starting points for your yoga asana practice. These sequences are dynamic and serve to warm up and prepare your body for a rigorous practice ahead, they also provide an initial moment for connecting your mind, your body and your breath to take you […]
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
- Teacher Spotlight! Emily HedgesMay 12, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Updated Patient Hours, Nutrition Delivery and Free Yoga!April 2, 2020 - 1:10 pm
- Ignite Your Home Practice with Online Zoom Classes!March 18, 2020 - 11:51 pm
- Friday Night Flow with Anne Gregory and Nikki BorodiMarch 11, 2020 - 4:46 pm
- Yoga Basics with Raj EscondoMarch 10, 2020 - 1:38 pm
- Body Love: A Deep Connection to SelfMarch 5, 2020 - 10:54 am