Sunday July 16th7:00-8:30 p.m.Expand your inner wellness and cool off your busy summer schedule by lying back in a one hour sound meditation while being immersed by the blended tones of specially tuned gongs and quartz crystal singing bowls.Support your ability to “re-wire” and balance your nervous system, release physical tension and accumulated stress as you escape your busy lifestyle and re-learn how to deeply rest.These instruments are reported to induce deep meditative like states similar to those with a ten year meditation practice. These slower brainwave states are highly effective at nourishing the rest and digest nervous system, providing relief for chronic pain, digestive issues, insomnia, fibromyalgia, autoimmune disorders, heart disease, cancer treatment and supporting the healing of trauma, depression, and anxiety.Leave feeling completely refreshed and re-tuned. No yoga will be practiced, all ages and abilities welcome. Great for those who are interested in meditation. Simply lie back and receive sound. Led by yoga therapist, sound healer and reformed relaxer Melissa Felsenstein, learn more at www.innersoundsyoga.com.$25 early bird, $30 day of event.
- Teacher Spotlight! Emily HedgesMay 12, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Updated Patient Hours, Nutrition Delivery and Free Yoga!April 2, 2020 - 1:10 pm
- Ignite Your Home Practice with Online Zoom Classes!March 18, 2020 - 11:51 pm
- Friday Night Flow with Anne Gregory and Nikki BorodiMarch 11, 2020 - 4:46 pm
- Body Love: A Deep Connection to SelfMarch 5, 2020 - 10:54 am
- Bringing Magic to the MundaneFebruary 28, 2020 - 5:31 pm
Symmetry Health Center
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.